TI Centre for Embedded Product Design, NSIT is delighted to announce a 4-week long Summer Internship Programme from 5th to 30th June on Microcontroller based Embedded System Design for the following tracks:
This programme is targeted at students, teachers and professionals who are starting their career in embedded systems. If you are a student, you should have completed at least one year in the UG programme. The following will be expected from you:
- Participants are required to bring their own laptops
- Basic knowledge in Digital/Analog electronics
- Basic C Programming Skills
- Familiarity with Microcontrollers
- Strong interest in hands on system building activities
Prior registration is mandatory to participate in this programme. A registration fee will be charged, as per the table below, to cover the expenses of the programme. Participants are requested to register online before May 1st, 2017. After online registration, an acknowledgement will be sent to you with a registration form. You must send the original DD/Cheque, made in favour of "Centre for Embedded Product Design, NSIT, New Delhi" payable in New Delhi, along with a signed copy of the registration form to:
- Dr. Tarun Rawat, Assistant Professor, ECE Division
- Room 135, Block 4, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
- Sector-3, Dwarka. New Delhi 110078
- Phone - 25099050 x2440
The 4 week programme covers the following Topics:
- Hands-on experience in schematic capture and PCB design using EAGLE CAD software and PCB fabrication
- Six box modular approach to embedded system design
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities of the microcontroller chosen
- Sessions around the Launchpad evaluation kit of the chosen track
Hands-on sessions would be conducted using VOYAGER which is a cross platform peripheral interfacing experimenter board. The VOYAGER is a starter kit for all the embedded enthusiasts who wish to interface a vast multitude of hardware components with the microcontroller of their choice, giving it the stature of a motherboard. It has been designed at CEDT, NSIT. All commonly used devices like LCD, 4 digit seven-segment display, shift registers, RTC, LDR etc. are provided on a single board which are simple to connect and use. It is an easy-to-use, handy product which can be attached with a wide varity of microcontroller development boards and you are good to go!
Towards the end of the programme, each participant is expected to work on an individual, stand alone project of his/her choice. The project will be based on a framework which highlights the core features of the microcontroller platform. They must design and make a PCB for the project, solder all the components and program the microcontroller to achieve the stated objective and finally write a complete documentation for the project.
|TRACK A - MSP||Students||16,000/-|
|TRACK B - TIVA||Students||18,000/-|
|TRACK C - BEAGLEBONE BLACK||Students||21,000/-|
|Register||*These prices are exclusive of hostel accomodation.
Please refer to FAQ for further details.